|Magazine Back Issues 86-97
Spring 1996 - Number 86
- The Bigua is unveiled in Geneva
- Ron Graves on fuel pumps
- The SVO catalog analyzed
- DeTomaso factory visited
- Suspension for racing the Pantera
- Twin turbo 4-cam GT-5
- A real GT/4 hits the racing scene
- Palm Springs Race report
- The Ford Indigo
- Panteras at auction
Summer 1996 - Number 87
- A real Pavesi targa GT5-S
- Second DeTomaso Reunion in Italy
- A concours Pantera is restored before our eyes
- Interviews with Dr. Casarini, Peter Brock and Mats Gorski
- The Carabo show car
- The last GT5-S made gets a 4 cam
- The 1966 Pampero Spyder Prototype
- A Meticulous Mangusta
- Iso Grifo cars
- Race preparing the Pantera/DeRyke on engine building costs
Fall 1996 - Number 88
- The Guara Coupe first shown in U.S.
- Treasure Cars of the DeTomaso Factory
- Italian Concours Best of Show Vallelunga
- Electrical lighting woes
- Stress cracks evaluated
- Interviewed: VanEss/Poux/Casarini/Wilkinson/D'Herin
- A Mopar 426 Hemi Pantera
- French blue original Pantera
- Tustin Thunder and Chicago Race coverage
- An IMSA Pantera and Brazilian Speed Panteras
Winter 1996 - Number 89
- A Swedish Show Pantera with a big block
- A Pantera is recreated
- The eternal GT5-S
- A Swiss car that will clean your clock
- Carroll Smith speaks out
- A GT5-S is snuffed out
- Mid engine competitors to the Pantera
- DeRyke on brakes
- DeTomaso Museum opens in Switzerland
- The Vector is eulogized
Spring 1997 - Number 90
- A twin turbo GT-5 like no other
- A tricked out Longchamp from Switzerland
- A GT-5 with over 200,000 miles on it!
- Pantera Performance Race Car
- Pebble bound Mangusta
- Alejandro DeTomaso interviewed
- P.I. Personalities: Michael Winkler/Bill Neale/Cory Gehling
- DeRyke puts a Pantera on a diet
- Palm Springs and Colorado Concours
- Winged warrior Pantera
Summer 1997 - Number 91
- Hank Fairchild's Amerisports GT5-S
- A Swiss GTS
- Big Peso Pantera
- British Racing Green Pantera
- Chassis No. 1 Status Report (First de Tomaso car built)
- Mr. Fox's Mangusta
- POCA Las Vegas Rallye and Knott's Berry Farm
- More Dick Guldstrand
- The King of de Tomaso Miniatures (toys & models)
- Tom Horvath-Master Painter interviewed
- Bordinat Mangusta by Ghia
- de Tomaso 1600 Sports Racer
- Jacob's Ignition for the Pantera tested and evaluated
- Another technical look at the 351-C
- Restoring Pantera seat belt anchors
- The Pantera is NOT a racing car
Fall 1997 - Number 92
- A Group 4 from Ohio
- The Mercury MC4 Show Car
- Evolutionary Group 3 Pantera
- The Sullivan Factory Grp. 4 "One off"
- Mint Condition Pantera
- Tom Tjaarda the designer of the Pantera's favorite car
- Fox Mangusta Stage 2
- An Englishman shows us his metal artistry
- Festa De Tomaso Concours shown
- Pebble Beach Coverage
- Monterey Weekend Reprise
- Dean Wilke's Pebble Beach Pantera
- Tom Tjaarda Honored
- Ed Hugus First de Tomaso Piloto - F2 Sebring 1960
- Gary Wilson Remembered
Winter 1997 - Number 93
- What is a stock Pantera?
- PI Visits Tom Tjaarda in Torino, Italy
- German Group 4 Autobahn Burner
- Lime Rock Race Report- A Pantera Rips 'em up
- Some thoughts on the ZF Transmission
- Bill Mason- Holman Moody Stroppe Expert
- The Manta Show Car or is it a Pantera Beater?
- Dyno Don Nicholson builds a 302
- A de Tomaso L to always remember
- The Demick Family tours in their Pantera ( 3 people!)
- Viper vs. Pantera Road Test Comparison
- The Fox Mangusta-Part 3
- Larry Shinoda Remembered
- A Pantera Museum Piece
- Clutch pedal updates
- LOW STOCK
Spring 1998 - Number 94
- Kjell Qvale talks about the "new" Mangusta
- A winged GT-5 from Japan
- Edsel Ford grants an Interview to PI
- Good as Gold-a GT5 that glitters like gold
- ZF Updates by Lloyd Butfoy of RBT
- The Paul Family Pantera
- Dean Jeffries and his Mangusta Featured
- DOHC Ford Pantera Show Car
- New Pantera Shop Opens-Don Byars
- A Dobie Lover's Pantera
- Motul Lubricants Closely Examined and Evaluated
- A MoPar Man's Pantera
- The Fox Mangusta Part 4
- 351-C Oil Pans, Pumps and Pressure Gauges
Summer 1998 - Number 95
- Ron Graves on the Pantera's Clutch
- ZF Technical Papers Exposed
- A GT5 From Arabia Restored in Sweden
- Vic Edelbrock Interviewed on the Pantera
- Silver State '98 Pantera's Romp!
- GT-5 With a Mustang's Heart
- Bud Greene's Mind Warping Pantera Racer
- Pantera Racing in 'Vegas
- Las Vegas Pantera Concours
- Two Englishmen Interviewed on their GT5
- Build a Group 4 for Ten Grand?
- Rear Wheel Bearing Tech
Fall 1998 - Number 96
- 16 Ron Graves - Ron puts down his slide rule this issue and visits the event in the Poconos known as "Le Belle Macchine d’Italia"
- 18 Snow Cat - Ever wonder what happened to that sexy GT-5 that appeared on the cover of Motor Trend? PI has found it!
- 20 Final Touch - PI columnist Scott Black discovers a Pantera shop based in Texas that has special ZF experience worth noting.
- 24 Mangusta Bearing Overhaul - Follow this PI member as he gives us a step by step recipe for this important procedure.
- 26 Franco/Suisse Reunion - PI packs our bags and cameras and ventures over to France and Switzerland for this major happening.
- 30 Circuit de Rhine Time Trials - A large field of Panteras turned out for spirited touring and flat out time trials in France
- 32 Fastest Pantera Driver Competition - When the dust settled, there was a clear champion in this surprising competition.
- 35 Monteverdi Car Collection - PI explores this automotive jewel-box in Switzerland that is now just a memory itself.
- 38 de Tomaso Museum - We finally see for ourselves the Museum of our marque in Zurich and meet Rene Killer and Gabi Eggimann
- 44 Three Museums - For automotive and railroad history buffs, this is nirvana! The Schlumpf, Musee Peugeot and Chemin de Fer.
- 51 Ismo Sabattini - Mario Marsili travels to Maranello where he lands an interview with this Pantera LeMans veteran.
- 53 Cristiano Rossi - A rare GTS from Denmark is studied.
- 56 GT5 from Sweden - Ford dealer Tommy Karlsson has just restored this marvelous "5" and already traveled across Europe.
- 59 Goodwood Festival of Speed - Rebecca Sullivan visits the UK to report to us on this spectacular event.
- 61 Alfa Rodeo Event - PI Member Charles Engles may have touched off the Ferrari-Pantera wars when he showed them his heels!
- 63 festa de Tomaso ‘98 - Event coverage begins here. The activities, the people and the cars are what it is all about.
- 69 White Glove Concours - Check out this year’s honored winners.
- 72 The Return of the Fox Mangusta - Just about finished!
- 74 John Storey Remembered - We have lost a mentor and friend.
Winter 1998 - NUMBER 97
- 11 Purple Passion - Gary and Bev Hall end their Ultra Series Collection of phenomenal Panteras with this targa top sensation.
- 16 Not for U.S. Consumption - The last Pantera Spyder and the last Pantera sold to a customer are rolled in to one. The Pantera 200 is examined by PI.
- 20 The Professor’s GT5 - From Italy comes a standout "5" car that is just as fast as it looks.
- 24 Ellis Woumnm Remembered - Pantera enthusiast and leader has left us. We recall and honor his memory.
- 25 Tour de Force - Randy Timm has built up a Pantera to his tastes with plenty of gusto and style.
- 31 Pass With Care - Jim Demick is back at it again as he entertains us with his latest venture...this time on TV!
- 36 Stealth GT5 - S Italia - The de Tomaso factory updates a 5 into a 5S that is blindingly fast and stylish.
- 45 Fastest Sports Car Competition - Bjorn Carlsson of Sweden reports to us on Bjorn Carapi’s outright win of this major event.
- 48 6 Speed Gear Box Computer Analysis - PI member Mike Dailey crunches numbers on his computer for us instead of gears!
- 56 The Ultimate Challenge - For the "do it yourselfer" Goran Malmberg explains how to stuff a 426 Hemi into a Pantera!