|GIFT STORE INDEX PAGE
Newsletter and Magazine Back Issues
- ALL back issues are $8.00 plus shipping when sold individually
- Substantial savings are available for orders in large quantities
- A library of all "in stock" newsletters (59) and magazines (61) is priced at only $350 plus shipping (63% off the individual price)
- The shipping cost for a complete library is $54 for US customers, $304 outside the US (shipped via USPS in 4 medium flat rate boxes)
- The shipping weight of a complete library is about 75 pounds (34 kilograms). This breaks down to 29 pounds for the newsletters and 46 pounds for the magazines
- All but 3 newsletters published 1974 - 1991 are currently available. The exceptions are Volume 1 No.2, Volume 2 No.1, and Volume 8 No.2
- Newsletters which are out of stock shall be reprinted as time allows
- All magazines published 1991 - 2006 are available
- All Newsletters and Magazines are currently original editions. Reprints shall be identified in the future
- DO NOT pay collector prices when unused original copies are available at this price
- Only 1 copy of any edition or issue per customer
- Additional Back Issue information is available via the links below
The Italian Art and Design of the
De Tomaso Mangusto
by Dick Ruzzin
- This book will appeal to De Tomaso Mangusta enthusiast as well as art and design lovers.
- Stunning images as well as informative and entertaining text about the design, mechanics and history of the Mangusta.
- The book was originally published in 2016
- The format is paperback
- Our Price is $42 (plus shipping)
- Shipping to US customers is $5.00 via USPS media mail
Mangusta Owner Manual
- Reproduction of the original Mangusta manual
Mangusta Coach Parts Catalog
- A reproduction of the Mangusta Parts Catalog prepared by Carrozzeria Ghia S.p.A.
- Covers the coachwork parts provided by Ghia, not the chassis parts provided by De Tomaso
- Written in Italian
- 55 Pages
- Includes exploded view diagrams of the various parts of the coach.
- Parts manuals such as this, with their detailed exploded view diagrams, are a wonderful reference for any mechanic. Highly recommended.